Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Final Summit: A quest to find the one principle that will save humanity

A blend of fantasy and history, this book was fascinating. I loved the combination of real life values with historical figures like Abraham Lincoln, Winston Churchill, and Anne Frank. I was working through the problems with the characters and I couldn’t put the book down. I felt their disappointments and their struggles. I really like the background given for the characters. Even though the book was fiction, it was really interesting to see the historical people in a new way. This book is the continuation of the first book and the author did a really good job of explaining all the necessary information in this book. I don’t feel like I missed anything without reading the first book. This book really challenged me to think in a new way about people and what is necessary for success and community. There are so many good points of advice and real life application that are presented in the book. The end result was pleasantly surprising and it turned out differently than what I thought but it ended very well. There was a really confusing part that wasn’t resolved, but overall I really enjoyed it and I will recommend it to all of my friends.

This book was sent to me free for review from Book Sneeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment