Thursday, March 1, 2018

Live Lagom by Anna Brones

While I love the topic of this book, I had a hard time finishing it. It seems most of the content was a duplicate of basically anything on the web about the Lagom lifestyle (Lagom means not too little, not too much). On the other hand, if you don't like reading on the internet and prefer holding a book, this might be what you want to learn more about living Lagom.

What I did like: I am a sucker for any good design and colors. I love the design of this book and it feels very nice in your hands. The photography was excellent and it was a very calming read. Great before bed!

Overall, I would recommend this to those who like reading from a book, but if you are like me and want to save money, you can learn just as much from a Google search.

No comments:

Post a Comment